Although there are many ways to optimize the speech generated by Amazon Polly‘s text-to-speech voices, new customers may find it challenging to quickly learn how to apply the most effective enhancements in each situation. The objective of this webinar is to educate customers about all of the ways in which they can modify the speech output, and to learn some insider tips to help them get the most out of the Polly service. This webinar will provide a comprehensive overview of the available tools and techniques available for modifying Polly speech output, including SSML tags, lexicons, and punctuation. Other topics will include recommendations for streamlining the process of applying these techniques, and how to provide feedback that the Polly team can use to continually improve the quality of voices for you.
- Build a simple speech-enabled app with Polly’s text-to-speech voices.
- Learn about the complete set of available SSML tags, and how you can apply them in order to modify and enhance your speech output.
- Learn how you can override the default Polly pronunciation for specific words, by creating a lexicon of these words, along with the pronunciation that matches your needs.
- Learn about how you can use punctuation to modify the way text is spoken by Polly voices.
- Get insider tips on the best speech optimization techniques to apply to each of the most common speech production concerns.
- Discover ways to streamline the process of getting the most out of Polly voices through SSML tags and lexicons.
- Find out the best way to submit your feedback on Polly voices, pronunciation, and the available feature set, so that we can continue to improve this service for you!